This year I used my grandma's silverware for Christmas dinner. The memories came flooding back and so the family had to listen to me recall all those stories. We would go to the farm in Germantown, Ohio and park at the top of the hill by the barns and slide all the way down the driveway to the house. Where Grandma would be waiting to take our coats and fuss over how happy she was we were there! We would open presents and eat dinner...and of course, I can only eat one thing at a time and NOTHING could be touching each other. Then grandpa would take us back up the hill to go feed the horses and the cows. We would each get a corn cob to feed the horses. Those were the best memories of my whole life!!! Sweet and simple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG! You are so getting into this techie stuff and sharing with the world. Just be ready...there are a lot of "strange" people out there. I think it's neat that you're starting to do all this. I still have my MySpace, but rarely go there. Maybe after I finish my master's courses I can take some time to start blogging and we can keep in BETTER touch that way! Well we just got home from going to church and then out to eat with the whole family. You take care of yourself and I'd better get started on finishing some of my homework since it's due tomorrow!!! YIKES! Love and miss You,
ReplyDeleteBarb